Our temporary office hours are Mon, Tue, and Wed from 8:30 to 12:30.
In the meantime, we continue to take these precautionary measures:
- Frequent and thorough hand-washing
- Enhancing our already-high standards for keeping all furnishings, tools, and treatment equipment clean and sanitized.
- Strictly enforcing our rules for both staff and patients regarding staying home if sick and/or potentially contagious.
- We will greet you with warmth but not handshakes or other non-clinical touching.
- We ask that you maintain the 6′ social distancing guidelines in the presence of all but Dr. Halim (during treatment).
- For the health and safety of our staff and other clients, please call us to reschedule your appointment if you are sick, self-quarantining, and/or potentially contagious.
We will continue to monitor the latest advisories on the virus and take additional measures, as needed. Everyone’s health and safety come first.